



Earlier this year a friend told me about online volunteering. On their website you can find a long list of tasks and projects that can be done from home.
http://www.onlinevolunteering.org/en/vol/index.html
If you have a few hours, days, weeks or months there are numerous interesting projects to participate in.
Suddenly having lots time on my hands I was happy to sign up for a project with the ILO in Cambodia. It consisted in designing a new logo for the Child Labour Free Zone that lies along the riverside of the capital. Having travelled to this country before I wanted to help the children of Cambodia in my own way from a distance. I hope that in the near future more children of Cambodia and around the world will find a way to attend school instead of being forced into labour at a young age.
The photos were taken by Bunly Say on the World Day Against Child Labour in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on June 12th 2011.