Friday, November 2, 2012

Life with a young child




I know it's been a long time... I have been busy taking care of a growing little girl that has just begun to walk. She turned 1 year old mid-October. Amazing to watch such a little person learn so many new things and take her first steps!

I also just began freelancing 2 weeks ago and am excited with the new challenge and hope to get many new clients for the end of the year and 2013.


In September I took up Indian dance again too and am happy to get back together with my friends and to learn new dances.


I am riding around the city now with Célestine on her bicycle seat. What a great invention and so much faster to get around that pushing a buggy!


The only thing I have decided to drop for the moment is writing… It has been impossible since last year and I think it is better to take the time to do a few things and do them well than trying to do too many things at once and just end up frustrated!