
We received a pink geranium this year and see how beautiful it has turned out. It is then end of November and it is still holding up strong on our balcony, despite it having snowed, rained and with temperatures close to freezing...
Who would have ever thought I would own a geranium someday! I have never really liked this flower much. It is so typically Swiss and you can see it decorating every balcony riding the train towards the Swiss German part of the country... Sorry to the geranium lovers reading this... I admit, they are actually are quite pretty after all!
Who would have ever thought I would own a geranium someday! I have never really liked this flower much. It is so typically Swiss and you can see it decorating every balcony riding the train towards the Swiss German part of the country... Sorry to the geranium lovers reading this... I admit, they are actually are quite pretty after all!